You’re Standing in Front of The Mirror:
- Hair: too curly, too strait, too thick, too thin, wrong color, or perhaps you just don’t have any.
- Face: too round, too long, lopsided, nose is crooked, ears stick out, lips too thick or thin.
- Body: too tall, too short, to fat, too skinny, legs too long, no neck, sway-backed, hunch-backed, pigeon-toed, knock-kneed, or bow-legged.
- General: something is either too big or too little, or you have a blemish, or a scar, or perhaps a birthmark that looks like a pig in the middle of your back.
- Other: you’re clumsy, slow, weak, dumb, or born without a personality.
Even These “So-called” Physical Defects Come From God
- “Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker; an earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you doing?’...” (Isa. 45:9)
- “And the Lord said to him, ‘Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes him dumb or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I the Lord?’“ (Ex. 4:11)
We may kid around a bit about all this, but the truth of the matter is that many are quite angry with God concerning the hand they’ve been dealt. But this body is but a dim reminder of our real condition. If your body and mind were suddenly made perfect they couldn’t remain that way for a moment. The reason being that the body is but a container, and the container is affected by that which it holds.